Tuesday 7 January 2014

Maya pre-vis: Camera Rigging

Here are some snapshots of my camera rigging. Each shots show's a quick build up of what I did.


Here I created a basic camera and set up the groups and created the camera control ring.


 Here I set the camera control ring to function with Panning, Rolling and Pitching. I also set up the plane to be used with the focal length, I added thirds to the viewpoint.


Here I am creating an over screen channel and setting the plane to fit properly with the camera when I change the focal length. 


Finally, I cleaned up the groups, merged then and named the group. This photo demonstrates all functions working correctly.

I found the tutorial hard at first when adding all the controls together, but once I understood I felt i flew through the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment